Monday, August 6, 2007

Carpenter Family Pictures

I took family pictures of all us Carpenters this past week. Boy was it an ordeal! I have been trying to get this family picture since May for Beth's Mother's Day Present! It's a wonder the pictures turned out at all with all the attitudes I had to put up with that day! Maybe it was the heat....it was close to 100 degrees when we were taking the pictures. I soaked the shirt I was wearing by the time I finished taking everyones pictures. Thankfully you can't tell in the pictures that we were all drentched in sweat!

Our Handsome Men
(esp the one on the far right, first row!)

Such a good looking family! :-)






Not quite as good looking without the in-laws ;-)



This is what they wanted to do in every picture!


I think Matthew was like "Just shoot me and be done with it!"





The Ladies
(I think we're outnumbered!)























































1 comment:

Alicia Reagan said...

Beautiful family...beautiful pictures. I do think they would have looked better with me in them though...:)