I thought y'all might like to see some random pictures of our little girl from this July!
Enjoy!

Want to play?!

I love sleeping on Mommy's forbiden pillow

They try...but they can't get me to stop sucking my thumb!

Getting sleepy watching two hand touch football

Can we play 'horsie' Mom?

Chillin' at the Zoo

I LOVE to play with my Daddy!!
I'm such a Daddy's girl!

Gampa and Me

We're waiting on Mama

I get sad when my Daddy leaves

Why did Daddy leave me?

Hollywood Jr.

I'm going to get you Mom!!
I want that camera!

Aww...Sweet Baby Kisses

Do I look like Mommy?

Do you think I can stand up with one hand??

You bet!
(How else can I suck my thumb and stand up??)

Sitting with my Aunt MaryBeth

I LOVE the water!!

Playingwith my Grandma and Aunt Abby

It's so much fun to terrorizing animals.
Scott Keisling is trying to save the poor kitty from me!

I'm getting sleepy

Were you talking to me Mom?

I love ballons!

Sweet Baby Kisses for Uncle Matthew

Those fireworks are loud and scary!!
(she squeezed my arm tighter after each firework, though she never did cry)

Hi guys!
1 comment:
She is so precious. I really enjoyed getting to know her!
Post a Comment