Callie Nicole Carpenter
June 9th, 2008
9:11AM
7lbs 3oz / 20 1/4 in
A day shy of a week old.
I wanted a way to keep all of our wonderful friends and family updated on special moments and happenings in what I loving refer to as "Carpenterville"! Hopefully I will be able to give y'all glimpses into the 'windows' of our home - both special and ordinary moments. Feel free to join us in watching Mackenzie and Callie grow right before our eyes!
1 comment:
Dear Charity (& Logan & children),
I just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you daily. I have been checking on the journal every time there is an update, and am so thrilled to see that Callie is improving daily.
Halle was never in jeopardy of her life, and I am thankful we did not have that to deal with, but I do feel for you. She was in the hospital for the first week, and went through withdrawals for almost five weeks. I slept at the hospital with her. It is so heart-wrenching to see them in pain, and not really be able to make it stop.
I am praying that Callie will continue to heal quickly, and that you will soon be able to hold her and comfort as I know you long to do.
We love you all.
Niki
Post a Comment