Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mackenzie's 1st Birthday!

A year ago..............
Today!........
My what a difference a year makes!
My little baby is turning into a toddler! I would be sad, but she's just so cute!! I love her so much, even though she is a handful of energy sometimes! I love her kisses, morning smiles, gazillion faces, scrunchy nose, giggles, playing peekaboo, and spunky spirit.
She's my little ray of sunshine!
We just had Logan's family, my family, the Alsips, and Steve and Sherri and their boys over...though it still totaled 30 people! We had them over Sat afternoon (the day before her birthday) for cake and punch. Mackenzie was spoiled rotten and loved the attention! Here are some pics of her opening her gifts and eating her cake.

Do you think that's enough presents for one baby??? They were all just from Family too!


"A hat Mom?"



Mom and Dad had this picture frame made for her



Party Animal!!


She loved this keyboard






She LOVES cellphones


And was given two if that tells you anything!



She loves to play ball now



Her 'cake'



Her personal 'slice'


"Happy birthday to you.....


....dear Kenzie!"
(yes she touched the flame)


Warming up to the idea



Ohhhhh


This is cool



Getting the hang of it!





She got mad at me for touching it



This is good!!!


Okay, I think I'm done!


Not messy anymore....though I could use a bath!

No comments: