Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Very Happy Birthday!

I had a blast on my birthday! A lot of people celebrated with me to comfort me while Logan was gone to DARE academy. I missed him, but we still had so much fun. We first went to IHOP for breakfast (I LOVE their stuffed French Toast!) then we went shopping all over Cookeville. After awhile we went to Arby's for lunch (and Mackenzie had her first kids meal). Then we went to the Cocoa Lady, which is a chocolate fountain/boutique. They don't serve real food, just CHOCOLATE!!! They have a fondue fountain always running with Belgian chocolate (which makes it smell awesome!) and you can pick 5 things to dip in it (strawberries, cherries, bananas, pineapple, cookies, bon-bons, and (my favorite) 3 different kinds of cheesecake! They also have iced or hot cocoa (yum!!), ice cream, and specialty desserts! I got a slice of cake and it was soooo yummy. We then did some more shopping, went to church, and finished off the day with Pizza Hut breadsticks.
24 and happy!

My birthday cake!

She loved the kid's meal. Ate all her fruit cup, half the sandwich, drank the whole juice box, and loved the toy!


All the people who partied with me at the Cocoa Lady



She hated this hat...stayed on just long enough for this picture!





No comments: