Monday, November 5, 2007

Recap of October

Sorry I haven't put any picture on in awhile. I forgot to last week...but I made up for it this week!
Doesn't she look sooo Cute!? I had her Aunt Lydia help me make her these pajamas for her daddy. He wanted her to have a pick camo outfit for hang out with him in.
She's gotten so big we had to put her in a big girl seat! She loves it, though sleeping is a little more difficult.

Mackenzie LOVES making messes! It's what she does best! Esp. in my cabinets. She's fallen in love with CapriSuns...and loves taking off the straws and trying to bite holes in package! One day when I'm not paying attention she will!







What Mom?


"Mackenzie what are you doing?"


"Who me???? Oops!"


One day Uncle Andrew was over and she followed him everywhere!!! When he played Nintendo, she did to...for real! He gave her a control and was trying to teach her how to get it to move!! Which of course she loved! Later on they 'read' books together. It was so sweet! He says all the time "I love her. I'm her Un-tle!"












After 'Un-tle' Andrew let her play she always wants to play with Daddy now. She'll play with him for 15 to 30 min and sometimes just sit there and watch him! Her attention span isn't hardly ever last that long. It's one of her favorite 'Daddy times' though.



Wild hair Woman!


I'm hardly ever in pictures, so I thought I'd put these two on!




Uncle Matt-Matt playing football. He just turned two this month....isn't he adorable?

The Harvest Party
I put on a harvest party for the kids of our church...here are some pictures of the fun things we did. They went on a scavenger hunt, had to eat a doughnut without touching it (very funny), did a relay with trash cans (clean ones!) on their heads (very, very funny!), and had a pumpkin drawing contest! Plus we had a hayride and bonfire. It was a lot of fun.

Aaron and Brendon Keisling....they never could get a bite!



Andrew...he is a doughnut monster (I once had a package of doughnuts on my kitchen counter out of his reach and he somehow got them and ate all but 2 before we found him!! Plus his Mom found him behind their couch tearing into a missing box of doughnuts once)...so he eventually figured out a way to bite it!


Katie Watson and Emily


The kids drew some cute pumpkins



Aaron and Andrew


Andrew showing his pumpkin to Mackenzie



The hilarious trashcan relay.


Uncle MattMatt 'sharing' candy with Mackenzie...or maybe she's trying to take it! :-) We kept telling him he better watch out, that she'd let go and it'd hurt!


Mackenzie's first hayride! Though she actually stayed in the truck. Is was too chilly for her outside.

1 comment:

Alicia Reagan said...

What fun and precious memories. It was good seeing all the kids!
Kenzie is sooo cute!! She is such a perfect mixture of you and Loge. Hey! Next time I am in, I will take Logan on (if Mackenzie will let me have a turn!):)