Ever since we've been married Logan has wanted a real tree for Christmas. I was reluctant because of the price, I already had a fake tree, and my allergies and pine don't normally get along. But Since we are on our 6th Christmas together, my allergies don't act up at the Carpenters, and my poor fake Christmas tree looked extremely sad last year...I decided the day after thanksgiving to give it a whirl. Logan was still asleep when I decided this and I woke him up and asked him if he wanted to go to Shoney's breakfast and then go get a Christmas tree. He said that it sounded cool....but the next day. He wanted to find a Christmas tree farm, Shoney's breakfast bar wouldn't have been open alot longer once we finally got there, and he though his family might like to join us (they were gone somewhere that day.) So, the Saturday after Thanksgiving Logan and I, the Carpenters, Micheal and Marybeth, and Josh Alsip all went to Shoney's for breakfast (yum!) and then went to a Christmas tree farm. It was so cool. The the trees were really cheap. They were only $25 no matter what size you got! And the family who ran it was very nice. We looked at about 6 ft trees at first, and then Logan was like "We have a big livingroom now, let's get a big tree!" Boy did we get a big one!!! It's 8 ft tall and about 8 ft wide!! When he undid the netting he disappeared!!!! It was so funny. So I thought I'd share the few pictures I have of our adventure and our absolutely BEAUTIFUL tree. (I think it's the prettiest one I have ever seen!) My batteries ran out half way through...so when I download pictures from MaryBeth's camera I'll post more.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I love your tree! Man, when Logan goes big...he really goes all the way!! It looks very "Christmasy".
Love you all and merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment